Register your Paddle for Warranty
All paddles have a Limited 120 Day Warranty against manufacturer defects and workmanship of the paddle.
- Registration is required to be eligible for the warranty policy.
- Paddles should be registered within the first 14-days of purchase.
- Warranty is non-transferable and only valid to the original purchaser.
- Proof of purchase is required (bank & credit card statements can be used).
- The Dink Star may exercise the right to judge and determine whether a paddle is covered by our warranty and whether to replace it.
What is not covered by the warranty?
Please note: If any of the below occurs, please still contact us and we will see what we can do to take care of you.
- Normal wear and tear, abuse and negligence.
- Any modifications made to the paddle after purchasing.
- Fading of graphics.
- Hitting other objects (other than the pickleball) such as the ground or other paddles (this can weaken the paddle or loosen the trim).
- Not being the original purchaser
- Buying from a non authorized The Dink Star dealer
How long should a paddle last?
Paddles themselves depend on how often and how hard you play. Some individuals like a new paddle every 3 months, others 1 year and some up to 3+ years. But as with anything, there are wear and tear components. The edge guard is a protective barrier that adds perimeter weighting (but from normal use will get scraped and eventually loosen from repeated contact with the ground) and need to be replaced. The grip is another item that over time, again depending on how often you play may need replacement. These latter points are considered wear & tear. Not a manufacturer's defect.
We consider anyone who has purchased a paddle from us a part of the team, so please if you have any questions or issues regarding your paddle, warranty or return policy, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist.